Saturday, November 28, 2009
God's grace is sufficient.
God said to Paul that his grace was sufficient. God's grace is sufficient for us but I think sometimes we go outside of the boundaries of God's grace by doing things that we know we are not suppose to be doing. As a Stay-at-home mom I'm realizing there are certain boundaries that I must have in order to continue doing what I do. When I don't set and adhere to those boundaries I end up fustrated . You have to have a sense of the Holy Spirit's working in your life on a daily basis in order to discern what God has given you the grace to do for that particular day or for that particular hour. Don't force it, don't become upset because you are not living up to your own expectations. Just allow yourself to learn to flow with the Holy Spirit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment